Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Monday, September 27, 2010

Ice Room , Bangi - The belated dinner


I joined my coursemates to celebrate another coursemate of us birthday at Bangi on Monday, initially I wanted to pass my groupmate the formula of the lab work. It was a rainy evening.

The shop has good outlook ...


青蛙?为什么青蛙要撞豆奶? 青蛙喝豆奶的咩?
black pepper chicken chop with mee.
chicken chop is chicken chop.
but without black pepper taste.
Aroma is strong but only top note.
mee is mee .. plain taste



duck mee
si chuan noodles
spaghetti

It is raining outside .. and we couldn't stop ourself to order the ice dessert !! yumm yumm ~~ lolzz ....
strawberry
kiwi
they cant wait to eat
yam
peanut

mango ~my favourite



sapu

Thanks .. my coursemates spent me as well ... doh jeh sai ..

It's not my new spec ... but it was my new shirt ~ hahaha .. & the new shoe .. photo coming soon

Thanks for Hotlink for barred my network for the week ... & push me to broke

Thanks for all who spammed my mailboxes & facebook's wall
Feel like want this FOC ... but ... just wait ....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews