Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Friday, September 17, 2010

Well, I become a 1-week-full-time-blogger

lolz ... I can't imagine that I blog averagely 3 posts daily since my "mid sem holiday" started ! That's why I said I am busy ..... I have no idea what motivated me ... but I just can't leave my computer desk ... not for "mid sem homeworks" ... My posts for 2010 are going to override the posts I had for past years ... opss! Those posts from 2007 back were posts which I successfully imported from livespaces =D And I have no check back with the contents .. they might be naive, aggressive, self-esteemed , childish ... or simply wasting-your-time-to-read ... They were my e-diary =D

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews