Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Gong Hei Fat Choi la wei ! MEhhh~~~~~ CNY15


Contented and busy Feb after KK trip and followed by CNY balik kampung
candid
BFF is awesome.
apparently is angle problem, fake but look great .. 
hohohoo !

 gathering is a must ! stmary combi stmike gathering
 stmike04 gathering. lol ..
 getting lesser people in the photo from year to year is a norm.
Lou Sang dinner before I left ... apparently I am the only female representative.
 cousins

 the incomplete one

 still incomplete one.. lol ... 70s - 90s cousins ....

The best time and moment to gather ... I miss CNY .. bonding never fades

A busy March is coming. Touched down in KLIA2, misscalls and messages flooded my phone.

Cannot feel my legs now..........

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews