Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

new hair day + gathering

my boss sms me yesterday , as I can't email to him , and he replied : i'm on the way to my home town ..........

huargghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was lightning , thundering,  etc in my heart..........oh no ............................  because I need his sign for my groupmates and I , to get the apparatus this morning from the lab assistant who will on leave tomorrow... since the ending is like this ... I told him ... enjoy holiday sama2 then .. lolz ........... what to do ... and this has demotivated me to go to lecture today .. muahaha .... but have to go in the end ... on behalf of 4 persons ...


 finally went for hair dye .. 95% done
 I didn't realize the color was so brightttt........ huarr. .this morning baru tau ...
 food science gathering
 too dark.. lights turned off


 juniors , your bored meh ?

 these two ....  don't knw what to say ...
 huhu ~ kaki ...
 i don't like to be cameragirl ...

 I'm in ~
I just dyed it ... nothing else .. the curly was done by hand .. yes hand ..



allowances !!!!!!!!!!! arGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i los the jpa for 1st .. this is my last chance... 
in the end ......... 
why why why .........
why our government... this year... evrything cut down ..

 today went to request apparatus also being told that no fund .. no money to buy .... PERUNTUKAN !!!!!!!! arrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 datuk najib ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think my boss will buy those things just for our projects .... but how ?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews