Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

Don't be confuse ! I have not get my 1st Iphone in my life yet !!  BUT VERY SOON XD

WHy AM I posting this ???

yyyyuHHUuuu ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Because DIGI ~~~~~ is giving me a FREE iphone 4 !!!

've fed up with the M.telcol as my network was barred for few days, although there was FULL BAR signal shown on my phone .... urghhh.. you can never imagine how suffer is that... just like you disconnected with the whole world...

BUT, what dragged me to DIGI Iphone plan is their cheapest plan in town .... You just have to pay the least RM58/month , and what ?? you gonna enjoy the unlimited internet in town ! If you could find other than it, TELL US =P .....

So, the DIGI plan attracted me but the Iphone4 definitely the 1st ever great REWARD from Digi ~

That's why , Digi, always the smarter choice

4 comments:

Twinkle said...

get free iphone 4???? why why why??? i want it ar~!!

Barbie @ eSter said...

check here ~

http://barbiewaiyee.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-want-to-get-free-iphone-4-tooo.html

Twinkle said...

Ooo.... Nuffnang d hoh.. i know that liao. i dun take part ar... haha! maybe only post it today la..

Barbie @ eSter said...

yupppp ..just try luck ..1 only niaa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews