Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nutritionists VS p|zzA

Unbeatable !

After the paper of "Diet Therapy" (21/4/2011),

a group of future nutritionist went to 
"high calorie, high fat, high sugar, high salt" lunch

@pizza hut, Warta Bangi.

Coincidentally, I wish to visit as their promotion is around.



It has been a long time, all of us never sit down together, 

for a relax moment.

Most of the time, we sat down, due to the stressful exam,

the killing reports and labworks etc

 promotion of the day 
  promotion of the day 
 
 ala carte


appetizer
we ordered combo set for 4









all had exhausted face


and my camera spoiled after this
T___________t

2 comments:

Bijin Blair said...

Yuuuum, I love pizza!!

RYC, I purchased the Beauteen dyes sometime last month, Watsons was having a sale. Yup, I have used one of them - Milk Tea Beige - to highlight my hair.

The bubble hair colours are very fun and easy to use, do try them out and LMK how did it go!

Barbie @ eSter said...

hehe ... i cant wait to try diy myself -)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews