Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Yeah ~ I got flawless Skin !

lolz ~ finally the day has came.
I didn't edit the photo k ... 
I & my coursemate

 This was amazing !
Went to it with my coursemate, MingFoong , as I intensively to get someone to go with me since last day =) ~ hehehee .. enjoyed the session ~ yuuhuuuu

Upon arrival ~
 light refreshment
Before
Started



                        I like the model .. she so sweet                               almost done
ghostlady
transformed
out of control camwhoring
We bought these
What I got from the workshop
Finally, I bought the Starwhite skin refiner ... hmmm .... Initially wanted to buy according to the offer . But I don't really need the others as I just bought last day ... somemore one of the BA advised me it's time to change ... But I think for next time .. 

Went to LowYat to change my sleeve .. In the end, I got this too .. Just tried it ... wOW ! bro .. this is not bad too larr ...  I'm satisfied now :)

I'm exhausteD!!! fed up with ktm  la... come on .. can you on time ? And why you never have aircon ? We all breatheless inside the box please !!!!!!!!! And I don't know why some guys/men/boys they want to squeeze in the boxes reserved for LADIES ONLY. They don't know they are not female ? PLease lar.. be gentlemen a bit although you would tell me : I'm NOT A MAN ! urrghhh .......

2 comments:

LOve MY LIfe~ said...

How is the workshop??worth it??

Barbie @ eSter said...

yup ... definitely worth for money .. but the make up session might not too efficient cuz got distractions and abit rush ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews