Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning, I received a good news from a friend of mine. He got his PR in unexpected short time.

Afternoon, I started my work. Then, problems keep popping out !!!!!! muarrgggGGhhhHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh ...........................

I know the nightmare has started since yesterday. Whatever chemicals, apparatus, materials I needed were not available. muarrrrrGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggHhhhhhhhhhhhHHH .....

Tomorrow another journey of boring and dying labwork. And the problems have came as I planned through ................................. muarrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .......................

Just called to another 2 of my friends, at far, to give me "medicines". One of them is going to has his convo.

I wish the day I attend my convo, it is more than 24 hours .... to cover the time that I'd started work doggiely to reach the day.

I shall, from next second, be alert and prepare from time to time to control my heartbeat, as my heart might work failure anytime. Senior, we come again tml!!! ~~ hahahaha ..... Dont scare ... we spend chocolate ... from 3rd yr fpd .. lolsssssssssss

You know, work alone and independently is not easy & people never know it. They see your success; yet you never know when do you succeed.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews