Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Monday, January 1, 2018

Halo 2018

So I do update this blog once a year from 2016.

Self-reflection post I supposed.

2017= Dramatic. That word I used for summary.

Nevertheless I must say 2017 has been nice and definitely a better year than 2016.

Two times back to back President Club Award, one time is lucky, two times is ? Yes, you still need luck, and  have faith. Very strong faith- in God; in people who bring me up, bring me down; myself, not too much as I grow up, I realize I don't even believe in myself.





Career progress: Nothing much progress. Tried, and still trying. Very much looking forward to the new challenges and changes in 2018.  Waiting for that opportunity to be grabbed.

Personal development and achievement: Traveled a lots, been to one of the must visit countries-Switzerland. All the picturesque scenery still vivid in memories. Definitely a country you must visit in a life time.












Solo traveling to Osaka, Kyoto as my birthday gift. Very unique experience, unexpected cultures and people. Beautiful cities. Would definitely love to explore other cities in Japan.













Finally, got myself a roof. Home sweet home.

Life is great at the moment for my age. What else to ask more?

Thank God.  I am blessed and grateful with all the people around me who help me a lots in life, personal, relationships and work. There were sorrows and bad times that I didn't expect and did not know how to handle. All I can do is pray to God and hope God would lead me. Please keep all the toxic people away from me, get rid of them from my life now.

I dare not to ask more, not because I couldn't keep my promises but the more we ask, the more we not learn what is contentment and appreciation.


Old folks saying, life begins at 30.
May God brings us joy, good health and happiness.






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews