Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Sunday, July 25, 2010

MIFB 2010



At Taiwan station , 求签 。But we don't really know the real meanings .



Before leaving , wanted to try this but there were SO MANY people queuing ..


Taiwan special products

YES WE LIKE THIS !!!!!!!!
They are selling the machinery and the premix powder .


For display only ==" . But we did try the plain one , the texture is totally different from what we can have in the local doughnut shops , where this doughnuts have chewy texture



smell alcoholic but not alcohol drinks . smell like Carlsbeer but taste like water with little gas



China ..







scary canned products ..







vinegar , made in taiwan , distributor from S'pore

Before I start busy with my works , I better clear all the photos and posts here . yesterday I went to MIFB 2010 together with my coursemates . I took lrt from bandar tasik selatan with one of my coursemates at 9 something and walked to PWTC .

Upon arrival , we headed to the counter which provided for public ticket purchasing , and it was RM10 . god damn it , in the end of the fair , we just realized by giving a business card and you will get free entrance .. wt ...

Yet , when I and my coursemate approached to the counter , the staff asked us : Are you 16& above ?

We stunned .

haha ... do we look like under 16 ?? THANK YOU ,I wish I always am .

Ate a lots of foods that you never see in M'sia , and I like the seaweed drink , vinegar and doughnut balls the most ...

Met some juniors , it was good since they are having FPD this semester and there , we found a lots of ideas . We even saw some of the products that other groups did during their FPD last year , catfish frankfurter and fishball .

Walked from 10 something until 3.3x and our legs were extremely "sour" . And I did not know what I have eaten ..too many .. especially the kuih lapis from M'sia , damn scary , the colourings and synthetic colours were terrible . I feel my stomach like a dustbin .

Personally , I scared of the products from China , fungus , canned foods . I like the products from TW , sounds healthy yet don't know the real nutrition behind .

2 comments:

hevn said...

Wahhhhhhhhh... all the food looks great! Makes me damned hungry >.<;;

Yea, personally I'm afraid and avoid eating food products from China too. lmao!

Barbie @ eSter said...

yeah .. i like the foods from tw ....
china foods too "advance" ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews