A) Based :
140g Marie biscuit
80g melted butter
250g Cream cheese
80g castor sugar
2 egg white
2 egg yolk
5 tsp gelatine powder
5 tbsp hot water
4 tbsp lemon juice
220ml whip cream / 270ml chilled evaporated milk
1. Crushed (A) biscuit into tiny pieces.
2. Melt butter in hot pan.
3. Pour (2) into (1), mixed well and pressed as the base in a spring-form pan. Chill in fridge.
4. Whisk chilled evaporated milk / chilled evaporated milk (D) until thick and doubled in bulk. Chill in fridge before use.
5. Beat the cream cheese until creamy and add sugar. Continue to beat until light and creamy. Add in egg yolk and then white. Continue beating until fluffy and smooth.
6. Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Leave aside to cool, then add lemon zest followed by lemon juice.
7. Combine (4) into (5) followed by (6).
8. Pour(7) into the prepared biscuit base and smoothen out the surface with a spatula. Chill cake until firm.Ready to serve.
200g digestive biscuits, crushed
110g melted butter
Cheese filling :
3 tbsp gelatin powder
200ml hot water
1 tsp grated orange rind
1 tsp grated lemon rind
50ml lemon juice
200g cream cheese
145g castor sugar
270ml evaporated milk, well chilled
Toppings (Optional) :
2 tsp unflavoured gelatine powder
2 tsp caster sugar
2 tsp lemon juice
1 drop of lemon yellow-colouring