Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Special dedication to Dr.Yusof - Part 1

I think since last week ? last 2 weeks ? I can't recall , because we met with Dr.Y too frequent..lol .. since we always lepak at the office , and his room is just few steps from there .. and disturbing him regarding our proposals.

He is just taking over the post of Ketua program sains makanan from Dr. Wan Aida , from 19/06/2010 - 18/06/2013.. Initially we thought that he is just temporary replacing Dr.Wan because Dr.Wan is on saabatical leave.. And weeks later we were officially informed that the new head of program will be Dr.Yusof. Anyhow,we miss Dr.Wan aida too, because she always tell us about "flavor" .. hehe a very abstract topic but we always so interested to know .. And she is so good too in handling our problem regarding the course... the latest was, oh no, i just realized , the time i get help from her she was already handed over. Yet she still responsible to settle our problem . I think not all coursemates will know, why suddenly their subject record was back . Yes i called , i mailed dr.wan.. early of July. And back to date above, supposingly ,I should inform dr.yusof? yeah .. but we went for li , we did not know. But dr.Wan still entertained me :) see how good... Yes, of course this is her responsibilities, but she is not doing one thing only mah .. sometimes we have to considerate too..The conclusion was we don't have to pay the fine. We are planning to ask dr.wan whether this yr can we go her open house for hari raya or not .. lolz !


Back to Dr.Yusof. What is so special about him ? Previously he is merely a lecturer especially the subject of food processing! I mean before he carries the title of "ketua program" WOW ~ I like food processing, although is about machines ... because I scored mah ! lolx... It can be an easy subject, it can be tough. But when u know the operations, u deserve what u get. This subject helped me alot, during practical, at least , it reflects, food science student really learns something different from a general science student. We know about the science of foods, and the technology of foods. I don't deny my practical gave me something good as well , yet you gotta paid even more sacrification behind. As a senior, I never want to hide my weaknesses . It is good , it is bad, i tell u all. Yes, i cried for my practical, it was a terrible, hard, tough time. No one can truly understand , what are the big problems on me, what is so terrible, what is so hard . No one will know, will understand. It's not the matter that I can't explain, because as long as the needle is not puncture on ur skin, you never know how pain it is . I believe everyone of us had the same experience. They just did not share or tell . But as long as they still recommend , then it should be no problem . At least when you go there and having problem, you can refer to them whether that is normal or you are bullied . For me , I don't encourage you to go. We deserve the better. I was taking risk to go to it, and the conclusion I got and made is, as long as you have better choice, go for it. And now i know,why for so long, and getting lesser ppl to join it.The same conclusion is not only from me, yet from many other previous staffs from others institutions. The generation or the management team has changed , we don't know , it is better or even worse. At least , for my time, that was already very bad ..

Anyhow, I HOPE THIS IS A SECRET BETWEEN YOU AND ME. Nv tell anyone, about my name, the place,and my experience. Just said as one of the examples from unknown seniors. from an unknown bakery company ... and somewhere in KL...
sorry .. went too far..because discussed about this with juniors yesterday morning .

Continue - Part 2

1 comments:

Barbie @ eSter said...

有人问说为什么不写华语。。上面的时间是1.29am..我写完后快要4点了。如果写华语应该天亮才能写完。。因为要穿插很多英文字。。。有时间再翻译吧。。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews