Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

rElax ~~~

in fact, I still have a paper to go on Wed, then only I am officially DONE in this semester.
 But I have resumed my life ~~ yuuuhuuUUu...... keep pps-ing wholeday, "cleaned up" the drama which I had no time to watch .... cleaned up my workplace, cleaned up my desktop, cleaned up my wardrobe ~~~


I'm not motivated to read.. how how how ...

We have unlimited reasons for not to study,

but we have none of the excuses to push ownself to study ..


Some are.. some are not ..

Well, because I am not an excellent and hardworking students ... somehow .. why we sit for the exam ? What does exam reflects if we do not prepare well ? or prepare well ? This has been questioned for ages ...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews