Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Saturday, October 2, 2010

my NEW shoe ~~~ yuuuhuUUuu

just back from shopping .... finally I bought the shoe ...RM 69.00 from Vincci ... was struggling to buy or not to buy since last week .. because it's heelless.. hahhaah ...

and ... ladies never feel they own many shoes ... although we have a pairs of legs only ..

in the end, I bought it .. because my shoes have torn .... and I think the quality should be not bad ~~ ^.^

Today feel like lost my soul .... blur whole day .... but relaxing .. muahahaha ... windows shopping is a good way to destress ... and shopping definitely enhances your good mood ... lalalalalal....

my phone ki siao again .............. uggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Anything can prescribe to it ??

Met a coursemate & her boy ... hehe ... was talking to her last night ? or last 2 ? hahhaa ... regarding our funny labworks ~~ lolssssssssss ........... it's okiee ... we know u know us, u know we know u..... we are ready to save you ................ muahahahah ......

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews