Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i'm boredd !!!!! who wants to go out with me ?

ughhh .............. still fighting with my presentation slides..........
'm going to present this at 915am later but I do not prepare at all , obviously ! I am lazy.. I need holiday !!!!!!!!!!

after the presentation, again I will busy running in the lab after 930 am .......................... huarrghh.................. it's a joyful and funny time in fact ... with exhaustion too ............................

I have to make up as my eye bags too big .. n my dark eye circles .. was swollen for days .... lack of sleep ... and the pimples attack is warning me too .... but but but...

was blowing n curling my hair again for hours jz nw... nothing to do except these ... because my hair too thick and curly and fizzy ..............I dont want to be fido dido ...

who wants to help me to complete the slides ???


Suddenly feel like want to go for a meal tomorrow at mall .... wuwuwuwuw ............but everyone is busy .... duuhhh ........................ can you let yourself to relax for a day ? an hour ?

just got the course photos today !! WOW so PRETTyyyyy lar ................. yes ... hadnsome ? ehem ..... later you try to explore or search them out ... will update today / tomorrow.... IF I have a good result from my lab today ~~~ lalalallalalaal ................

went into my boss's room yesterday morning while we waiting our yeast babies to grow and informed him that we'd failed for 2nd time ... muahahha ... but we expected to fail atleast 20x ... so no worry ... quota still a lots ......lols ... And he still shy to bring us to lunch .. muahhahahhahahhahaha ...... but we really bored with the foods... and you know what ? After you busy from 8 am till lunch hour , we should enjoy the time .. but he didnt ... and we too ... because we had the lecture with him at 1 to 3pm after that ....


I still unmotivated to proceed my slides ..................................... gAu menG arrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews