Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A talk from my sponsorship

Went to a talk last week .. regarding what to do after we graduate. Means we start jobless ... emm.. maybe job is given... if we are lucky ...


 1st half an hour , keep tuntut ganti rugi from us 

  i saw my name... and my junior's name just above me .. but none of their business .... 

  total recipients ...

The talk was fun... In fact , we were bonded to work in government sectors. But due to the supply is more than demand, the representative said : Kamu dikehendaki berkhidmat selagi dipanggil untuk temuduga, tetapi,  ia tidak menjanji anda akan dapat kerja tersebut.

They used " TIDAK DIJANJI" ...LOL .....................

After 1 year, they still do not call to you after you applied from the web, you can start apply for "perlepasan" or ... we called it 赎身 .... hehehe ....

 I wish they give me the job ........ I just sit at home and let the job comes to me .. standard salary ( not as rumours that governs are underpaid )  , a lots of benefits , allowances , this and that etc.... but I think I die liao also haven't reach my turn .....

Consulted to one of the representatives about my practical allowance . I WANT APPEAL !!! but damn it.. my ex company staffs are just lame and sucks .... they work so slow ....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews