Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Goodbye ExAM!!! Dont MISS me please !!!

omg ..... tomorrow is my last day of exam of this semester .... I wanna scream : w0000HHhhh00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm FREED ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

unbelievable .... In fact , I have not study yet ....... I'm still lepak-lepak somewhere ... pasar malam ... FB, bloggers , blogger's blogs ....... twitter , msn ... skype ........

Was busy today since early morning , as my printer ki siao again .. had changed the part .. haizz ..... life .... so unpredictable ..... especially when you are out of cash , budget and ........... anything .......

spent RM 88 to change a new catridge .... money keep out out out... I need work ... I need cash .... phieww ...

keep thinking where to spend my time during coming weekend , and coming coming weekend...... a lots of sales, events, fairs .... etc .... Either I'm the crew , or I'm the visitor ...

Was frustrated bout the lab schedule . I HATE UNCERTAINTIES !! argghhhh ...................

I wanna go home .. keep browsing the airlines' websites ..... so sudden ... end of the sem ... is time to go back my land ... i miss you ~

2 comments:

Daphne Tey said...

wah! SO "many" subjects ho!
Can u help me sit for exam? =D

Barbie @ eSter said...

hehehe ... bcuz last year this time I also sat exam like your crazy now mahh .... next yr this time is the time u show off liao ...

no problem.. after I done my paper to9 I send you the TIPS you want.... hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews