Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Friday, October 15, 2010

just Simply, anything can change us anytime

I stayed in the microbiology lab yesterday from 7.50am once i entered until 9.20pm I locked the door and came out from the building.


I can't imagine that was ME! When the 1st time I attended to the subject of FOOD MICROBIOLOGY, I sweared MY THESIS DOES NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING that makes me enter microbe lab; 2nd reason is due to the senior's experience (due to the lab asst., the supervisors, the materials and methods etc...

BUT, now ? YEs, I'm doing the microbe lab works. I don't have the problems I mentioned above. Well, my supervisor does not expert in microbes well too... (in fact I know .. we know ... many people perceive he never expert in any anything ... ). tHen why am I doing , why do we doing the microbes ? Many people couldn't understand what the hell are we doing. We used A LOTS of petri dishes, A LOTS of TUBES, A LOTS of X , Y , Z ..... undefinable .....

But ....too long to tell and I have no time ... so far ...

Had consulted to our co-SV last night .. and now , we know our basis of failure, that we gonna repeat atleast 5 times for each sample. I have 5 =). Had repeated for 2nd time. If still failed, will swap with my groupmate.

My professor spent us mcD lunch yesterday. And, the MaC burger set included the soft drink, drank by my teammate and the deliveryman; the fries, still left some .. (omg !! I LIKE the fries !! ), when I managed to ate it, it was 7pm in the night, and the burger , is now in my fridge .

Basically, I don't feel too hungry, but more important... I was full of YEASTS for all day, I couldn't eat anything unless I was "de-yeasted". Somemore there are LAB, bacteria .. etc just around me .... maybe I have severe hygienic .. lols ...........

Finally, it comes to Friday, but another busy week is coming, very very busy and burden for me. Although is a study week, lab is still proceed and I still have a thesis writing that need to submit on next Mon yet it still in progress ... My teammate said our SV wrote on the draft. But my draft just as clean as when I submitted. So, basically we don't really did he truly check it or just flipped over... As I said, we hardly get what his mind ... We do not buzz his door for 2 days ....(ehemm ... we are not really buzz him most of the time.. but once daily ..lols ...........) Same to the prof... prof always (not always, I think is everyday) come into the microbe lab (we have no idea ) because he is a meat king.. but we know he has a collaboration with the Queen Microbe... Thus , everytime he comes in , he will say : don't work so hard ... and I usually cannot talk to him .. because I am busy all the time .... I need a sterile environment when I do my work ( please don't disturb me or talk to me whenever you see the fire just beside me; or I don't answer your questions... I just can't talk ... lolsss ) you may come to visit me .. if you miss me ... as I am lonely too in the lab since I need to monitor trillion billion millions yeasts .......... I don't want become a yeast girl ..

It sounds scary to work in such conditions .. But in fact, we feel great last night. The workplace is so peaceful . no one compete the equipments with us.. no one irritating us ... we can use anything as no one using.

This is the craziest time I've spent in my uni life. Although in activities we stayed even late and exhausted than this .. but you will find who is actually giving you a hand in such miserable conditions. Thanks and appreciating our co-SV to come purposely ... and it would be a few more nights to go ... And the lab asst.... Today he will feel his office is more clean.. hahahahhaaahahahaha

We shall miss it maybe ... 1 year later ... when we fed up (perhaps) to the work... Or we miss the time we go through the hard time ... it's REal hard ..but enjoyed and fun ... Another coursemate of us... stayed with us last time. She is good in become the door keeper.. She was hired by us to become the penjaga pintu .. muahahahahahah .....

Yes .. I can work independently but I'm just coward .. SAfety 1St always.... !!! And we don't want to make any unwanted incidents or issues for my SV and seniors ~

yeah.. we have another seniors last night too who worked late in 1st floor.. but we too busy .. we said we wanna visit them .. but had no time to climb up ... lolsss ......When we left there... no cars in the carpark except my coSV's... it's PEAce ...

Today is going to be busy till late ..... hopefully managed to settle everything before 1030am and BUZZ my boss !!!!!!!!!! I know .. he must miss us .. muahahahahahhaahahha ........................

And last night I missed the "CELEbration of END of the SEM" with the SeiYeh gang .... where the organizer was ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I guess they must enjoyed that .... hahahahaha ... nvm ... our souls were there ... while your celebrated in the restaurant, we celebrated in the lab .... lols ... because I and my teammate became the penjaga lab as our co-SV will come late.. we couldn't left the lab close but unlocked, furthermore we need to wait for the autoclave to complete.

Thus ... we missed that.. NVM ! Organizer will organize another "SeiYeh 一起去K buffet" after final & during sem break .. that time should be more flexible ... we spent too few time together this semester ... I think I'd met with my management coursemates around 10 times only in this sem...

I did not meet the Mermaid yesterday for long too .. because she was doing her berry lab test in 1st floor.. muahahah... So she must did not left her lab too yesterday for whole day ... or the floor...

busy busy busy .. exhausted exhausted exhausted ~~~~~ but with Great satisfactions ... It's NOT a tough time .. It's NOT a nightmare ( although I screamed, I complained ) ..... because we enjoyed the moments ... at right time, right places , with right persons ....

Some other groups are started to rEeat or had already repeated for times for their labs tooo .. So we will motivated each other ...REPEat more and more more ... so that .... when we do the repeat works... people are accompanying us too to repeat together !!! muahahahahahha ~~~~~~~~~ let's Complain together, gossip together, redo together ... and laugh together ........

another 2 teammates complained to me too about the amendments of the paper writing .. hahaha ... because the style of free from the SV ... just pengsan together, merajuk together , and in the end... have to submit too according to his favourite.... let's do 60 pages for chapter 2 ~~~ ( opss .. I regretted ..... I was just kidding... but u still can do 60pg, but I won't ... ) I was hardly , deadly to vomit 2x to him ... I have no more sources... Was waking up at 6am daily since this Mon and slept at 3 something in the morning ... What were I doing ? well ..... basically once I back to home at night ... I need to to "read" my books, checked my mails, update my friend's status, entertain msg from MSN, update my blog, edit my photos, and last ... PPS !! because the program always release late, and whole day spent in the fac, only able to update the show in the late night ....

my works? sorry la..... unless it burns my ass ... otherwise I just bring in and out the files, papers, books without manage it .... I carry my netbook, bag and files daily without open it often and don't really use them ( have no time to read, to online, to view ) ... It's just make me tired to carry to the fac every day but I could not left them at home .... I spent more time outside than I stay home .. thus I also lazy to take out everything ...


Once I reached home, they just back to their place until the next day I go out.. hahahahahhha....
See , although is blurred, but you can see the draft I submitted is clean .

Again, I am tired of managing my hair!!! I need to return to my hair stylist asap ...


was taking this once he finished blowing
actually I just cut my hair ... so you won't see me in such appearance anymore as I had washed my hair

the hair length is to make this ..
I need to make this ~
yum cha with my buddy at Wong Kok, leisure mall after the hair-do ..
just few minutes , the style changed.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews