Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Monday, October 25, 2010

Final exam's tips !!!!!!!

the tips of final exam papers are
I WANNA KNOW TOO !! PLEASE TELL ME ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this is a business, I think many people can make money ....

If this is a business, I think everyone who needs the tips would like to pay for it.

I need the tips, but no one can sell me.

If I have the tips, please let me make money.

Unfortunately, I don't have too.

I'm KEEN to get it too.....

Because the exam is ending soon !!!!! LAST PAPER on Wed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooohooo .......

super in-motivated to study .......

Was not intend to ask the tips today , just  tumpang wanna ask .. but .. in the end... memang no luck ...

When I reached, the room was locked.. (ALAMAK !!!!!!!!!! sial betul la sy )

After an hour + ... gave up... baru I realized ... he had left since awal2 ................... but he didn't reply my sms ( seniors, here you can see he has urgent things than me) .......... hehehehe .. he was busy today ....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews