Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life is just unpredictable

I'd done my presentation slide at 12xxam this morning .... I had never read through the thesis , except the parts that I concerned with . I don't really know what it is about.
And, I woke up late today because my alarm did not ring ... And I was rush... When I reached , I saw my groupmate was presenting ... and her slides were so much and she talked so quick .... at Q&A sections .. oh damn .... the lecturers asked a lots .. & all about the thesis we were doing .. OH NOooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont have enough time to read all at all !!! I must died !

1 more person then is my turn .. what to do what to do what to do ??  Im gonna read hard rather than pray hard at that moment ..... really SWT !

15 min to digest the thesis ............. arghhhhhhhhh.................. time is getting closer and closer.. and is my turn !!!!!!!!!


oh god ...... bless me ....

Another examiner came in ... my god !!! the examiner asked a lots during proposal presentation ... I wish I could jump out from the building at that moment.. haissss ..................

my slides were simple and short .. can you imagine you done the work just 8 hours before you present ???

I don't really present all the contents that I planned .. I've forgotten and panic ....

well ....time passed . Examiner asked a question and luckily I managed to get the answer 15 minutes ago ... And .. of course .. he satisfied what ... but another mistake .. again ... the preparation .. too rush to edit .. and I missed 2 words ... and too bad.. the coordinator returned to the room and he saw that ... he told the examiner to deduct 20 marks ... chammmmmm plss ..tell me it's just a joke !

Actually was a rush morning and presentation day.. when I reached , my groupmate told that the coordinator did not happy with my boss who absent the slot ... So ?? I still remembered last night that a junior said she is going to miss his lecture this morning because of too early.. lols .. she should attend ... (because my boss rarely give lecture so early ) As usual he is busy on Tuesday until 1pm ...

But what to do ? We called him immediately ...and yes.. he was giving lecture ... and he is not free to attend ... and he just passed the message that he has lecture until 1pm ...

Closed file. But during my slot , coordinator did not express his feeling of anger, should be just a small matter...

So... life is just unpredictable .. things happen in bad; and the other side of it is good.


Officially, I have ended my year 4 sem 1's life . Everything settled and ended by today . I miss the lecturers ... so fast the time has passed ... last night was still struggling in this sem .. and now I am FREED !!  1 more sem to go ... I wish good times would extend and bad times go far away ...

Followed with my labworks !!! WOW good news  !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ lalalala ..... the result is good .. so previously ? really no idea all that happened ..... this has motivated me ... I think this week I can speed up my works .... feel freee to visit me in the lab .. I am lonely .............

My coursemates said my hair looks normal and still nice ... sigh ............... too much time needs to spend on this outcome ... but ... nothing I can do .. because only money can do it .. and I don't have money .

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews