Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Your deserved to pay more

because you met his "twin brother" ..... lolssss ......
i'm exhausted !!!!!  i TALKED alot , LAUGHED until my face muscle stiffed, my right arm partially paralysed .......

because i went to greenbox & had dinner with the "seafood" gang  & some human who are same with me ...

yesterday my sv on leave, so I & my groupmate also half day .... initially we did not know where he snake to ... as abang said he was not going to be the consultant.  yes, I said "snake", because we saw this ..



When we coincidentally met with the juniors who just back from the course during dinner, they said "he" conducted it ... so we know yesterday his character was not abang , but "adik berkembar" ... or what ? no idea.. hahahaha ...so he actually did not "snake" in the end . So they deserved to pay more .... to get a new "consultant" ...

we went to sing ~~ a very sudden & out of planning sing K session ... but satisfied ....

then we went for dinner , also for "LAB"'s birthday celebration ... & laughed like ...... today i'm not able to have any face expression, as my muscle from head to toe are stiffed .................................................................

p/s: photos to be editted & update Soon ~ goonnnaaa dream asap as today is 8 AM LAB again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  my officially 1st bread making day ..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews