Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

lunch with aKong @ bangi

16 Nov 2010 - 12.00 pm

yesterday was half day for all staffs of my dept ... even most lecturers were on leave except MY SV .. he worked full day ...

rushed to finish my labworks , as we'd planned to sing K..
 I went up to their lab & waited for them to depart... then i found that i lost something, my LOG BOOK!!!!!!!! omg .. my memory could recalled until I showed to my sv in his room .. but he was busy but he replied me that he did not see my book on his table ..dying... & he locked himself in the room .. .. lols ..

then I met aKong accidentally & I merely wanted to great him since he wore casually  ... then he asked whr m i going ..

i: im going to sing K with my lovely coursemates lor
akong : can i join ? let's go ..

omg ... it's fine if he is going since he has asked for many times that we go for happy hour, dinner & last sing K ...

but before we depart we need to go for lunch 1st as we couldn't get to the lunch K session ...

so i said prof we better go for lunch la... we need to talk ... sing can be later ...

initially intended to go for jp foods but then really craved for western foods, but too limited in bangi areas and i'm not familiar with it too ... in the end we went to the Pizza San Franscico ... really have no choice .. in fact I'm not interested with this cafe although i've never been there but my sv told me the foods are so so ...

but akong preferred it compared other shops in bangi area .... but the foods really so so so ... bad ... & the services were totally BAD !  my camera is good ..

the pizza was good ...

a graduated senior joined us as well & we had a  good talking session with her too .. hahha very "valuable" info but it made us started to worry as well ...

enjoyed the session.. in fact I have dated with another lecturer but he was going back hometown .. & coincidently met with akong ...  too hard to have appointment with the lecturers ...

it will be another dinner time with aKong for next month & next week shall have lunch with my own SV FINaLly .... since dont know how long ago we keep date him .... finally he has no way to reject anymore ..



 verine & me .. we ordered twice .. lol






prof ordered desserts for us.. i think so far so good because not so fresh .. yet still edible la

 sotong & mermaid wanted to eat banana split


finally we have nice photo with prof .. you may check out in his room ~ =p

the lunch costed the senior alot.. yes she paid it
i need to get a high salary job in future if not i will be broke to spend juniors for foods ...
u know.. all food science students know foods very well ..


but i would say overall the foods were not nice except that pizza .. and the service was really terrible ...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews