Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Thursday, November 11, 2010

i got another bad day ...

haissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ....... my 6th sense today is so so so accurate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i sensed bad .......

as i woke up i sensed today gonna a bad day ..... don't know why .. as i think more i feel more worried and uncalm .... before 830am finally i sms to my supervisor ... arrrgghhhh ............... atleast if we really have no others way , in case we would failed from "the tough task" for this early morning, we need to discuss with "the head" .. since my sv only comes back next Mon ....wuwuwuwuwuuwwuwu :~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but then ... he only replied me:


i was not calm at alll  lorrr >.<" ..............

oklorr .. later my groupmate had accomplished "the task" ... but stilll we need to follow up for the next time when we need that ... next week .. next next week .... & next .....

 after we BUSY running here & there , up & down, east to west, and walked from a building to another building for times ... ( now I really understand the tiredness of our co-sv .. she has to do this for her whole study ) until a lab assistant fetched us .. although merely 2 roads distance.. muahahhahahah ...........

we decided to investigate fermentation for 60 & 90minutes ... ended up ... I observed not only every 10 minutes for the fermentability, also to monitor the temperature of the prover as it's temperature was not stable, for 180 minutes ..................... 3 hourssss =.= ....

In between, after an hour of proofing ... then only I realized why there was no humidity .. i doubted since i switched on the prover.. i wonder why the light indicator was not ON .... but then i'm not aware of it ....

only when my co-sv said the humidity was not on ... then urgghhh ............ no wonder my buns did not rise .................... and the temperature fluctuate like crazy .............

that's why ended up proofing for 3 hours .. shall upload the photos soon ..

luckily the result was satisfied ..... i got the maximum volume ........ yuuuhuuu   ~~~~~~~~~

it's ready to bake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oven was preheated . temperature was ok .. time is ok ..

wow ! i collect all readings and took the photos before I bake, and then i placed the mould in.

To be waited 10 minutes first to observed the color changes .............

in fact at the same time "the head", big boss was in the lab ( that is his lab, he & my sv's lab ) ...& he was talking with the person in charge ...

5 min had passed .. I turned my head to the oven side ... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY the light turned off ???????? no sounds ?????????????????????

i ran into the room and  ignored " the head" .... omg ..... the oven off by itself ........ it worked only 5 min and turned off automatically .......... aRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

really bad luck ........ no luck ...................... why was this happened ???????? :~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I was so desperate .................. with no other reasons .. I just feel today is a bad day ............ i don't like ........

i ended up da bao my fermented buns , maybe overproofed ... back to home & baked at home .... well .. they look nice .....

haisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i keep sighing today ........... i don't like ........

 tomorrow have date with another groupmate to do the control breads and it would be edible ... hehee

the buns in my project are not toxicologically tested .. so it's not recommend to be consumed .. haha ... if you don't mind to do the clinical test for toxicity ........ heheheheh

I just realized I celebrated the "LAB" birthday with his family ..... suddenly i recalled how long we get closer ...

then I saw the photo, I don't look like me ..... I feel so strange to see me in the photo ..... I looked exhausted .... too bad .. luckily YES has back & the skincare is offering now .... hopefully got the time to grab the sets ... as these few weeks ARE STILLL as busy as usual tooo ............

i feel so down ........ hais ................. unexplainable ... maybe I don't have enough sleep or last night I was over-excited ............... so I'm abit imbalance ... hahahahahhahahhahaah

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews