Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Monday, November 15, 2010

huhu ~~ actually my papa is hardworking gehh

today is G00D dAy for me & my groupmate ~~~ because our papa solved all of our problems.... muahahahahahhah we found our problem solver in the end ....
early in the morning I mailed to my sv for ALL my & our problems ... & I've met him when he came to work in the morning ! I repeated ALL my problems since he has no time to read .... So ~ oven was functioned in the early morning ~ but i don't know repaired by who ... as long as a good news ~~ jiang jiang ~ i'm so excited ~ sms-ed to my groupmate to do her works steadily & sms-ed my sv.

I : Dr. !!!! the equipment has "alive" dy !!~~ haha don't Monday bluE la !!  (because he was busy since the whole morning )
he :ok maaaaaaaaaaa
I : if things go smoothly later we go entertain u la... don't lazy ..


at the same time, my groupmate had some accident because the electricity broke down for few times ...

in the end .. everything went smoothly ~ quite smooth la... those "rough" parts are unsolvable

COnclusion ~ we've DONE our breadsss ........ huhuhuhuhu........... WE DID OUR BREADS !!! Okayyyyyyyy ..........

since all of our coursemates so curious when are we going to produce our breads ... hahahaha !!! we really wanted to cry & keep complained our sv .... y our roti tak siap2 oooooo ..........

finally today we did it ...






but just for trial & error ......

As advised by my sv, parameters have to be adjusted .. & we did not let him go home punctually today... it was after 5.00pm sharp ... he was trying to escape but too late .. we stood in front of his door ...

& we talked for ... ermm.. don't know how long .. maybe almost an hour ..... then he became the most late go home lecturer TODAY !!! I sms-ed him that Dr. u banyak rajin today .....pls go home asap.. it's going to 6pm dy .. hahahahaha

& his mood was good.. he said can buy anything we want ~ just buy ... we got RM ..... lols.... in fact we are supporting our co-sv to buy the apparatus she needs too ... I can't imagine .. how she works alone for so long ... 
tomorrow will be slightly free ... as holiday is coming .. lab works cannot move at all ..

've date my sv tomorrow don't simply on leave ... but he said he has many works to do ... hahahaha ..... to mark all the exam papers ...

problems have been screened, filtered & removed ... hopefully things go normally, atleast ...

do not fluctuate too much ....

my yeasts are good good now ...

and my breads also look nice ....

final, the result .... bo pi bo pi ~~~~

 wow ~~~ i am relief ~~~~ yuuhHHHuuu ........... i need to sing ~ lalallalalalalal

my beloved juniors "snapped" him during their HACCP course ..
 then they tagged me .. haha

p/s : Dr. ~ i never teach them this "skill" aaahhhhhhhhhhh

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews