Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Monday, November 29, 2010

i'm tired

today i did my bunsssss again .......... and then ..............


they were merely good... because my co-sv's buns even better. .. omg !!!!!!!!!!! but compared to control still there were differences observed ..

Then, at 5.01pm we pushed my sv to go home .. he was late ! 1 minute ... & got the chance to show the buns ... & he said GOOD !

ddddduuhhhh .........................

but we know my sv must lying ... he wants BETTER !! because he said CUBA !

=______+"

& now he can reply email very well .. compared before .. although few words ...

muahahaha

& something has happened in another lab ... but i did not know what exactly happened ...

I feel like want to eat happy meal.. because I need something to cheer me up !!! i wan MCflurry ...

so i sms my sv tml want eat happy meal with us or not.. lolzzz

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews