Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Subject: haaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyaaaaaaaaa

I emailed a mail entitled haiiiiyaaaaa to dr.haiiyaaa ...................
as more I explained the last miserable week and coming miserable weeek in the mail
 .............  it becomes more haiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaa x 1E+7 ......................................................

 life is full of uncertainties .... no way to plan at all .......... plan for back up plans, still could not back up the unpredictable plannsss ..................

I shall go to there later as we prayed hard  ... as my groupmate has fed up already .... but my 6th sense told me that he does not forget .. hehehee .... so he will be there .....

otherwise ? no idea.. no back up plan for this .. sit there.... & wait & call ..........

but then as long as our life are not peaceful, his life too ...

so life is not too miserable stilll ..................... cHeeeEerrs ~~~~~~~~~ huhuhuuhu

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews