Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Friday, January 22, 2010

phiewwwittt ......

next sat i am OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!! because of thaipusam .. finally i can off on SATURDAY !!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh next week going to make my hair and tomorrow will start my shopping for CNY mission ~ huhuuhu ........

And my supervisor today said that next month i will join in food testing , which is one of the outlet quality assessment , where we will be eating the menu assigned .. i can't imagine .. how much i will throw into my stomach , but all are delicious !!! as i saw the menu before , from appetizer to desserts .................. my god ........ i am not promoting the company but since this is a test , the staffs will cook as best as they can .. but next month is CNY month ... i hope i don't gain any weight .. pls pls pls .......... i need to increase my exercise level for triple from now .....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews