Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CNY wishlists !!!

Went to the reunion dinner of FoodScienceUKM with the sei yeh & seniors last year ... & the 1st dish was the YEE SANG .......

But, 10 of us .... did not know what nice words to tell when we mixed it .... & ended up macam-macam ada ..l ols ...

IF all that happenned , WOWWWWWWWwwwww ........... I think we will get crazy ... muahahhaha .....

I heard the one who next to me shouted, followed by a few others ... said the same thing in different languages .... i.e.  I WANT TO MARRY WITH A MILLIONAIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & I followed as well .......... hehehe .. I think all of us are just too fed up with this life ...

Have not done my CNY shopping yet .... omg ......................... it seems a lot to buy yet it seems nothing buy & I just realized an offer which I spotted was ended :~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wuarrrrggghhhhhhhhh pls return the offer again when I return to KL ...... so sad ........... Or anyone please buy me that ....

I want MONEYY !!!
I want SHOPPingg !!

It was a great night , but when I reached home , I got a mail which made me unsleepable ..... my supervisor said, this is life .... *sigh*

Hopefully everything had stopped there and never return to me. This is the most important wish during 2011.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews