Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Screamyx , Your "dis-streamility"


image adapted from blogger

Streamyx , our always slowest broadband with highest charges . So we always scream for the speed .

Your ever slowest counter customer service . My personal experiences from my hometown to kajang , selangor tmshop , I would never get my service less than an hour , for waiting my turn . The system seems like programmatic . Your turn will be arrived atleast more than 1 hour you've been waiting or sitting or lepak-ing , at least i experienced for more than 3 times in my life .

Your ever slowest operator technical services . Always re-guide me to do the same settings , meanwhile I'd already retry for thousand times before i called for helped and I justified is not my pc or my line's problems . PLS CAP MY SPEED FASTER EVER AND OPEN THE PORT FOR ME . Thats all you have to do for me .

I believe a lots of students , like me , who has a best companion , that is PPS / youtube / bt etc .. facing trouble to load since last week ... because tmnut has throttling the download speed .. for more pls read more from here ..

I don't realize it as I did not stay home for since last week , and i loaded my pps all the time in my uni area , i thought was due to the "good" speed of my uni , but until 2 days ago i found that my xunlei didnt move and the dl speed is damn slow , yet i did the speedtest , it could capped at around 1.4mbps .. then only i knew the this issue ..

and my pps , oh my ... it didn't load at all T_______________________________T


tmnut screamyx claimed that subscribers have "unlimited usage" , yet , where is the "unlimited" ?? or the definition for "unlimited" is different ??

I can't download a 100mb file within 20min with 1mbps speed ;
I can't load my pps
I can't even open the mp3 download websites eg. sogou
I can't view video in youtube ....

swt" .....................

I saw a lots of users have the solution , yet I'm so busy to solve..... arghhhhhhhhhh .........

I just can't understand while tmnut is facing competition with p1 yet they still providing such stupid lame services to the users , is this the way they show their power ? damn .. i hope p1 has more investment to beat screamyx down and provide better broadband service ... pls p1 .. i'm willing to switch if you can do it . we suffer for 20 yrs of this "terlancar" speed in msia and sporeans are laughing at us .. atleast the nearest ..

If not mistaken , I think I read the news from Information, Communication and Culture Ministry , saying that we want to boost the broadband in m'sia , i found it here & here ... ugh .. it is RM 10 ... so now we are facing the problem again as the budget from RM10 has not come yet RM9 has ended earlier .. and we are facing deficit ... ops ... sorry , we always in deficit ?

why we paid for getting troubles but not solution ?????????????????????? PISSED OFF !

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews