Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Monday, August 9, 2010

AirAsia RM1* sales is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's back

w00h000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The AA sale is back!!!!!!!!!! Frankly i don't like , except it's low fare . I'll never take AA whenever MAS requires me to pay few dollars more because the AA service is simply just as low as it's fare .

Sale is from Apr 11- Aug 11 only :( !!

The 1st trip i'm definitely book for is BALIK KAMPUNG ~~ hehehe .. In fact i'm not sure will I on board at the time or not , because the time is tight .

2nd trip is HONG KONG !! HK I love U !! no why ... simply i like the people!! my buddies .. when do we have the trip ???? I need to go there .... Please be patient with me if we go to DIsneyLand!! hahahahahahahahahah


My coursemates are planning to go Hatyai , Cambodia , TW . But KL > TW don't have leh ..... BUT JUN IS HOT IN TW !!! They havin summer holiday lar weiii ... althoughh we quite resistant to the HOT climate .. but pleaseee :(


PHIEW!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited right now .................................. I wish i can grab all that I want tonight !!!!

1 comments:

Tiffanie said...

go go and grab it!! I want to go HK Tooooo!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews