Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Special dedication to Dr.Yusof - Part 4 & The end & most important point

Today my coursemate also my thesismate told me ,I feel I am so lucky from all the way to have the current supervisor. Her dialogue was same as the textbox appeared in my mind. YES! Me too. All the way, I feel i am lucky to have him. He is just as good as dr.Yusof, for young lecturers' category. They are just like our seniors.. haha .. because we always talk about non-academic related topics, especially our sv. For elderly's category, for sure, he always the top. Even food peoples i know from outside, upm, ucsi , ums.. they know his name.. I feel so proud to be your student la prof .. but sorry if i xia sui u ..You may not to recognize me if anytime ppl tell u that i am a weak food science student from ukm .. hehe .. We are all the same strain type, we like sharing. They listen. They tell. And i feel so lucky too, to have my thesismate. I'm not alone. She complains that we always bully her, especially her housemates. To make her feel better, we should tell her, we are not scolding you, we actually delivering you the message clearer by higher tones and keys. You just mis-interpreted.


We keep talking and praising and appreciating the staffs in the program and the lecturers. Yet we don't actually know,how should we deliver the message to them. Face to face? ehhh ... we shy shy lar.. hahahhhha Giving gifts? no idea yet, they can buy better food compared us... But we shall visit to their open house during raya .. lol ... sorry la dr. , we are just students who too passion and pro-active ... we are so eager to get the invitations from your all .. :X .. I'm not sure is it this is our last year so we have such strong feelings to stay with everyone, because previously we are like dormant ... Or we meet the lecturers most frequent only during this final year ? NVm , i don't care. We want to visit any lecturers' houses ~

Today the seafood family accompanied me to the bank to make the transfer, as my body and car guard. The squid is my body guard , and the dugong and salmon are my pet(kancil) guard ..haha but they abandoned my pet beside the road, illegally somemore..

Payment was done and the charge is rm2. My sv tends to pay me,as he promised, initially thinking to do bank cheque but I searched through internet that i can do telegraph but by online banking there is fund limitations so i have to go bank. So, he asked how much is the charge, and i said rm2 . but i said jz go for drink next time.. hahahaha yes it is my lecturer la... not my friend.. the way we talked ... it is so good ~

Then in the morning, i just get the contact from postgrad seniors, because personally i proposed the 2nd yr juniors to make a gathering, for their own good, and also 1st yr juniors, to know the seniors. because as i know, some are graduating next yr too .. yet just have a meet. because the 1st yr , i think they know one or two from 3rd yr or our batch only. since my time , i had it , although i didn't attend. but juniors do deserve to have it too. It has no purpose to make it or not make it. If you think you need guidelines or advices from anyone, this is the route. If you think you don't need,then forget about it, jz like me absent for it. But , with valid reason . Yet, whenever you need help, at least show your sincerity .We all gone through a hard way, and you take and go. We are willing to give,but do you think this is the attitude that it should be ?


Last but not least, I'm doing this, by my own,yet ,i believe my team, do support. just leave the comments. Yet, it was not 100% attendance during meeting,and even those who presented, did not seem like interested or benefited. Anyhow, I mailed to Dr.Y already, just to show ur all here... thinking to do in hard copy but the design was so raw and simple. Looks so fun ..
p/s: It is copy right.

A day later , i received the reply from Dr.Y

BAck to Part 3

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews