Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

TIRED !

ughh ... very tire nia today ... i stood from 830am-1pm for baking all the items ... gila man .... actually was learning on how to bake/how to be a baker. learn how to make pattern , how to defrost frozen dough and preparation before baking , how to make pizza , betul2 tire la now ... i want to sleep now dy .... i feel like want to vomit after baked all the products .

After lunch , GOT ORAL TEST AR ! damn la ... all the items' name , temperature , time , size , how to prepare , how to make pattern .. gila ooo ....... bo lat again ..

Tomorrow will learn in kitchen , how to make pasta , lagsana , hot meals ..etc .. i really bo lat to write report now ...

During the time in outlet, there were 2 people did the same thing with me. One is the owner of new franchise , which will be launched in coming months in pj somewhere, and the other one is the baker in that outlet. Not trainee like me. From their conversation today with the trainer and AM, I have the sens that i have to be in the new outlet to proceed the training, if i have the transport to go. yet they expected i have most of the time. And today i discussed with the trainer that i am impossible to have the training at ampang point outlet. i have no transport to go . but he just responsed same way like my sv. i can take lrt or ktm somewhr to ampang point lrt,later walk to ampang point or take the bus from lrt station to reach there. but the problem is, how do i come out from my house to reach the lrt or ktm station ? am i going to take bus from my house , at 5.30am , and reaching ktm at serdang at 6.30am +, and rush into the sandwich ktm to tasik selatan ktm, and transit to tasik selatan lrt , around 7am+ , then transit again at chan sow lin , to ampang line , around 7.30am+, and reach ampang point lrt station at 8am + , and walk or wait thr bus to ampang point mall before 9 am ????? Is this the way that they expected me to do ?

alternatively , my sis has to fetch me to ktm serdang by 7am then i take ktm n transit here n there. But my sis's working time is 9.30am . If i agree to go , the 3rd week where else i will have to go ? Do my sis has to tolerate and considerate with this ? yes she may . but when i return from there, she finished work at 6pm , how long shall she need to wait me to transit back to ktm serdang ? 7 pm ? 8 pm ? she is in the salary with 2k+rm , and i have no allowance for the 1st month . Do u think this way is working ? If she would considerate with me, should i considerate with her too ?

YET , this is out of my expectation . I never promised that i will go anywhere except midvalley . and not during the 1st week. who should bare the cost for me ?

in the end, of course it is impossible my sis can tolerate. this is not the way. As i heard the conversation, i feel the fate of my 3rd week might even worse. It is full of uncertainties.

so i told my trainer it is impossible for me to go to the outlets. And i called and discussed to my sv for this issue for the 2nd time , since ystd I was informed her the same thing on the spot but she insisted and the time has ended as it was already 6 pm .

this is the story of the 2nd day .. I couldn't compare this working experience to my part time experience .. it is totally different .

3 comments:

Tracie said...

oooo~~~ this is fun, next time you can cook for us dy! XD

Twinkle said...

Wow... looks like how do you become a baker more than learning in food science.. howevr, gal.. jsut cheer up la..~! You can learn how to cook o~! Hehe!

Barbie @ eSter said...

thr is actually a chart for u to refer wat temp n time for wat item u want to put in the oven . my job at thr is to memorize the time n temp and which product to be bake 1st

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews