Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Thursday, December 3, 2009

i collapsed

I called up my supervisor this morning to tell her that i cannot go to ampang point for next week's outlet training due to transportation problem, the 3rd time i dealed with her. Then she said all the training program schedule of mine also must based on her boss . so i have my supervisor and my supervisor's supervisor .but shouldn't she know this schedule is totally upside down with what she said previously ? her boss should be informed that im only able and agreed to go midvalley , no other, from the choices given before, sgwang/bandar utama/ klcc only . how does ampang point comes out ? i know, the training is depending on the trainer and availability of outlet spaces . yet if this is not within my convenient and ability to go, so this is not my problem . I don't think my sv should decide like this without discussion and expected i would have to endure . and in the end this becomes my problem. it should not be , am i ?

Then i called my lecturer who in charge of practical this morning and told her about the ampang point's issue , i cannot calm down myself , i don't know why i did such stupid thing in front of my lecturer , i remembered my lecturer did asked me am i happy o not . i said i am not happy and i cannot control my tears . I had called a lots of ppl today ,my coursemates , my secondary school mates, my friends , seniors etc.. i don't know how many of them know my true feelings , either is my company treats me like a ball or taking advantage , or i'm stubborn and just want to follow my heart , or u may say that i am obstinate . but i know i am not happy .

It is not because the colleagues are not good , there r 3 staffs in the dept exclude my supervisor , 2 young chinese n 1 malay man . It is not the outlet trainer shouted , blamed or bad to me . It is not the environments are bad . I just feel lonely and helpless to be alone there . Is this the transition period , and i have endured . But it did give me bad impression about their training program to a food science intern . i know all things will happen in sudden and we never can predict the real life . i clear about all that . But when come to choose a happier life to pass , why i could not make it happen ? Can i choose atleast i have coursemates pass with me during the whole practical and i am not alone ? But ppl and real life told me that i cannot follow my heart . But this makes me suffer . i cannot sleep , i have gastric and i like soulless when i'm working .I couldn't tell anyone about all .

In afternoon , my supervisor replied me that i don't have to go ampang point next week . I will skip all the outlet's training and based in factory only . It seems problem solved . But , now i doubted , will this affect the evaluation during end of the day ? Will she or her boss on the last day say that due to my own problem / my own transportation problem , i make myself lose the chance to undergo the training in outlet , so the mark will be influenced . Should i take the risk ? How should i get this confirmation ? Should i ask her ? but i know my SV's type is aggressive , and all the time , she actually cannot promise me anything . She is not the boss . So how about me ? i am just an intern and i am a student . I just wan to score A in my practical . What if i dint score A when i choose to endure in this company , and at the same time i am not happy ? who can guarantee me then ?

Can u see what is happening clearly right ? I know there is also some advices saying that if i changed to another com , my lecturer also will influence the score but i will ask her opinion tml . And i will sia sui UKm foodscience in this company . But there is no record previously that ukm student went into it . This is actually the risk that i took when i decided to go in . Maybe i just in here less than week ,and i never stay in factory yet and i cannot justify that it is not good , but as i asked from seniors who been in other companies , as a foodscience course internship program , it is not like this way . Or i missed something or they skipped something that i expected they will do logically , such as brief me on the whole program that i will go through , allowance , rules etc ? This is what i mean by the bad impression on the 1st day and the only day i been in the factory . I feel very insecure after they directed me to midvalley on this week and ampang point on next week . It makes me feel like , they don't have proper internship program for student , as i asked how about the 3rd and 4th week , her answer is don't know yet . I'm not sure is this the program they have, but i am sure what am i doing now , is the training together with their franchisee, of course, a QC should know all that before they execute their tasks. I know when i go other bakery factories , i also make the bread , bake , pack , label , and everything ... but it seems that others are more closely to what a foodscience students do . I am clueless . If this is a propre training, i think this is an unstable and lack of properness of training, isn't it ?

The first time i feel so directionless , i am weak chick , i am so desperate ... or i have to break my principle to stay a happy life because in real , there is realistic besides joy .. i'm confuse..

2 comments:

Tracie said...

walao.. sorry I didn't notice the phone call as I switched 017 to my laoya hp back in Sdk, seldom go check the hp.

Gal, take it easy, this is your 3rd day only. I know I'm not having the same course with you, but my 1st week also only sit there pass time, doing crap stuffs saje. Try to cope with this 1st week 1st and see what's next, maybe your supervisor is still arranging for you.

Things are always not that bad.

Barbie @ eSter said...

nvm .. will call u again ...

i hope my supervisor will stand at my side where i am only a student . i die or i stay alive all depends on her , although all the time ,she also depends on her boss .

i know this must happened on everyone who just stepped in the real world , but am i reaching this too fast or i get into it by skipping many little stuffs , so i was scared crazyly ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews