Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Saturday, March 19, 2011

DiGi Broadband ?

I actually wonder about the new broadband plan offered by Digi, the broadband. I have no idea how it works, as explained by my friend previously, your mobile/ your sim can be used as the modem and both your mobile and laptop can use the broadband as well .

 I did checked their coverage of my house in my hometown.. well it showed full coverage of broadband and 3G  ( WOW !! Telcol H-link has no coverage in my area , even EDGE nia..... but Digi does .. i really wonder ! )

 actually i blurred after i surveyed this.... who subscibed/ user of it please tell me more ok .. as i am going to balik kampung and i do not have internet T______________T   ... 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews