Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Thursday, March 17, 2011

the Last Final Exam as An UnderGraduate ~~~

ops.. before that .. I sat the LAST mid sem paper in my life ( most probably) today .. hahaha ... A crazy paper which took 3 hours ( OH no~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~) .... fortunately not too hard yet ... I did not really know how to do ... And this paper... finally .. required us to DRAW ..... muahahaha

lalala ........................... the final exam in my life ( more appropriate.. in the undergraduate's life ), will start on 14th APril ( for my course) .................

I saw a blog of a junior where he is going to sit 10 subjects in 16 days !! hahaha ............. once upon a time .. we gone through that crazy thing too .. yAy ~ i still alive ( thank God) ... & it will be end up by ... the last semester .. I sit for 3 papers only ~~ huhuhuhu .......... A paper a week .. you may sleep deep deep ...

But, last semester I had 2 papers only ....  alaaar................ 




viva has been postponed to 3 May ... yeah i mentioned before .... so .. I still have some time to spend with my friends and my supervisor .................. 

after that .. i think .... don't know when will step in UKM again .......

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews