Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i am sick .. i think

i got flu since Sunday ... followed by sore throat, and today I cough ..........

T_____________________________T

I had bitter gourd +  plain fried rice , 3 mangoes and an orange as the appetizer and dessert ..flu no more ... but now i feel stomachache ........

i am u-n-c-a-l-m ...............  I need energy .....


to PLAY !


Today i learnt CVD ( cardiovascular disease ) .... And we need to protect our heart ... lowering the intake of fats and cholesterol ...

omg ....

I take low fat milk , then I started to take calcium milk ... now I have to take more oat ( because my LDL in blood is almost reaching limit )  ...

ok .. I am orthorexia nervosa .. as they said

 I ate plain oat and nestum in the morning  ( my seniors said milo is energy drink ... i shouldn't put it with oat :~ ) .... today lunch ,  i keep thinking to eat things in ROund shape >>>>>> , but i ended up ate rice with tofu ( ook .. they were round ) and bitter gourd and vege . Dinner ... i wanna eat crepe .. but unfortunately the hawker did not come to pasar malam .... when i tried to wait for the Tong yuen tou fu fah ( yeah they were round too ) ... they were late ............  in the end, like i mentioned above... the round thing i ate today was fresh ORANGE  !

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews