Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Friday, March 11, 2011

ooohhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today is definitely a not-so-good day ! 30 minutes before the exam started, was informed by the lecturer Dr.comel, that there was changing of exam hall .. owwwlll !!!! I WAS panic ............... i texted him: i got shocked ! i am panic.. but i still want to score!!!

wished to text my papa as well ... dr save me plsss ...................i want to score A ++++++ .....................

owllllll .................. the questions ........ the lecturer was fooling me :~~~~ the questions we confused, we did not know .... came out !!! shouldn't let him know what we did not know ... arrghh ................

but he did not give me the question that confirm scored : Please draw the GMO chicken !!

lolzz ....

A question that carried 16marks : A long statement  bla bla bla .............................. Please explain. (16marks)

omgg .................... there was a lot of space... and my brain was empty .....

everybody was taking turn to washroom .. a male coursemate asked: tandas ada nota ???
I : ........................
( i nak dapat ilham dan jawapan daripada Tuhan)


and finally, 10.45am, 11 March 2011, the 2nd last mid sem paper had done =D

I need happy hour~ OT, Library, Neway ~~ 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews