Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Friday, March 11, 2011

im careless-worm !


I handed in my draft to my sv today .....

i'd checked for days before i submitted today .... but today when i re-checked before i left car park ......... oh no ........ i went crazy .......... a page was missing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't recall at all ........ well .. not too important as it was merely a piece of appendixes  ...  but ... it made imperfect.

homed. I found it under the table .... i am sorry my dear dr.. i didn't do it purposely ... but i think he won't realize too after a week later ... because he will on leave next week, the whole week .. hahaha !!!

p/s: i met him today after 6pm ++ lepak2 at bangi ... he must be stressed this week =þ because horoscope said this month is a busy month for Gemini ..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews