Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The theories of L.i.F.E.

i keep finding out why do I feel discalm today ... i was diagnosed that i am actually too stresss.. BP > 120/80mmHg ... heartbeats > 90 times/s ..


 So, what is the cause ?

Draft is going to be editted and printing out ;

3 more final papers to go ; 

viva ; 

vacations;
ready to work etc ..

So, what is the problem  ??? 

i only sob ... that's the only thing i know ..



it is the sorrowness of graduating soon.

Psycologists called it 
" pre-graduation symptom " .

(thanks for diagnosing me)

Graduation , the next milestone in life, a transition of life .

 Life
v
Future
v
Money
v
Career
v
Reality
v
 Time
v
Network
v
Friends
v
Fun
v
Just make life as simple as I can

That's the cycle of L.i.F.e.
 up to last week I was in confusion .. I am now at Depression ..

In the end, we own nothing and wish to go back to the start.

The theories of LIFE.

e.g. Living In Future Excellently 

I told my friends, i wish to return to the old time. 

my friends said  , don't worry, the future will be better and you wish you could go back to that time more than what you wanted now.
And now i am relieved.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews