Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Sunday, April 24, 2011

pregraduation, maybe a way to gain weight

Before graduate, what do the students usually do ?

strike best for final exam ? 

well , i am .. but since it is the last paper, the passion lost. Last week I mentioned that I dreamed the subject coordinator gave me the tips but last night the dream has slightly different. The lecturer became my supervisor .. hhahha (This is my personal desire) and I am more confident to get from my supervisor if he is the one who is teaching FOOD LAW !

PARRTY HARD !!!!~~~~~~~ 

too many "last lunch, last hi-tea, last dinner, last supper" with different people since last week... 

eat
 EaT
EAT




somehow sometimes i'm the only one who is going to graduate.. haha ... and my weight keep rising @@"
the most recent, pizza hut, domino and last night was bbq ... i am so full ..i can feel my stomach annoyyed .. it keeps gili gulu ......... too many foods and beverages .. 

Next week, I can't imagine ... full of parties ... Can I eat all but not gain weight =D ?

p/s: tonight "hyperglycemia" lor ... beh tahan

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews