Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Friday, April 22, 2011

i am sorry Dr. ...

today i still very down ... last night i wish when i wake up , my camera will be okay .. but it did not T__________T

my supervisor did not want to entertain me yesterday ... maybe he thought I want to "bully" him again and he ignored my text ..... ( he does not want to "gotcha" by me dy ) ....... but then i sent him another "urgent" mail before he home last 9  ...... & this early early morning .... he replied with "words" .......... hahahha ........... i am seriously to make "an appointment" ... but he did not entertain me .............. so sad ..............

p/s: I never bully my supervisor .. he is my dearest and most respect lecturer & we love him to the max all the time  (my dearest-dearest siblings , your should know am I if you read this ... right ???  muahahha ) 



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews