Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Monday, April 25, 2011

clips and tips

I was wondering why do I just capture the lecture slide but not recording the lectures ? I think it maybe a good way for students to do revision . I am loading almost whole day PPS today for the korean drama " Can you listen my heart " and the story is just so touching and i cannot forget Dong Ju's face ...

And it inspired me if i did record what the lecturers talked in the lecture and now i just keep replay the clips , it eases me to remember ...

no motivation to study at all .. maybe just like what my sv said, stay relax before the exam day .. lolx ........

i am relax now ~ can't wait the paper to be finished ..  good night !

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews