Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Thursday, April 21, 2011

You are infected! Never say never know JUStin BieBER !

Tonight is Justin bieber's concert in Malaysia .. and guess what ? I am neutral to Bieber. But I've been "stuffed" by his songs since last 2 weeks as the radio, the shops etc are highly promoting him ....


And today is the max. I was even confused when I was listening to the chinese song from the radio, my brain analysed that was Bieber's song .... omg ...... When I tuned to hitzfm ( definitely you can listen his songs) , or mixfm, redfm , just to away from his song.. I failed. Nomatter where I tuned, his songs was being broadcasted =.=" 

Severely infected by Bieber's fever ..

baby baby baby ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

By now, you should Never say never know Justin Bieber .... 

Because he makes us sick ...


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews