Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

it's back

my company laptop was back today .. finally .. Today totally a blank day for me .... A lots of works to be "cleaned" up by tomorrow ~ huhuhu ......  Today ... seems did a lots of things yet .. feel uncontented .. =.+.....

The laptop's problem ended up with HDD spoil, not infected by virus ... phiewS !

4 months of HDD spoiled ~ nice .. another new HDD replaced.  It's time to do budget for iPad or macbook .. XD !

Went shopping yesterday .. deng deng .. bought 2 shoess ~~ and some shirts .. super duper many people ... especially padini concept store Pavilion ... met 3 friends as well ... The malls already decorated for the coming soon - Xmas ~~ NICE ! Looking forward X'mas this year .. I hope .. not another sing K only x'mas ..

awwhh ... I saw somebody wrote : what I want for Xmas is a SAmsung Galaxy S !

goshhhhhhhhh ........... what I want for my xMas is ............ tonnes of wishlists.....

Seriously need sales SALE SALESSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! to realize the wishlistsss .............

The first will go to : iPhone 4S !

Back to real, sleep now and tomorrow gonna make more calls .

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews