Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Thursday, December 23, 2010

wow!! SHOpping HERE i cOme ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lalalalalallalalla ................i'm ending my work very very soon .... although i said it since a month ago ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ wu ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I NEED TO DO CNY SHOPPING !!! As the x'mas is coming ~ the offers come.... & I should grab it asap since i have nothing left to use & I was like outdated for million yearsss .........  Who would like to sponsor me please contact me asap =D ~~~
i'm waiting to meet with my schoolmates in this weekend ..to eat , to drink , to laugh , to talk ..... it has been a long long time ... I guess I rarely communicate with the friends out of UKM !! argghhh ......I need de-stress ......

Bad things come day after day but good things would come at one shot.... so ... I can't enjoy & ready to accept these good things in a sudden and short period.. time is too short .... :( ~

I've incredibly almost done my works within this week ... atleast everything is ready and my supervisor satisfied, thanks GOD!

I can have a good rest , atleast for this weekend .

my grandpa is offering me somethings limited.. that's great .

my "papa" is heartbroken when we worked too hard.. lols ... it's same for us as he overworked too yesterday ... hahaha  ..but we worked even more until he said u have worked more than 13 hours pls go home now ...

good things are too few and too short to enjoy but it's long-lasting~

although work has not done yet but all the way have been gone through should appreciate for those who helped, concerned, suggested & supporting ........

i'm emo ...... today i should have tea time with my papa .................... but everybody is busy .. no one can follow us ......... so i decide to sleep in the room .... the most peaceful place ...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews