Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Friday, December 24, 2010

Wish u a MeRRy merrY x'Mas ~~~

wow !! The most appreciable gift I 1st received this year for coming x"mas is that
i slept for more than 12 HOURS !!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ wowww .............

i'm so excited ....

my brain totally off .. i have 21 missed calls,  53 text messages, 16 emails ...  i did not realize at all ... sleep "unconsciously" ... hahahahaha

tonight is going to sing out loud after countdown & tomorrow shall meet up with my buddiess  ~~~~ i mizZZ yourR~~~~ 

& i NEED to do my shopping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  my skincaress !!! haircaressssssssssss ........... can't wait to settle my frizzy hairrrrrrrr................uughhhhhhhh ..........

Yesterday keep persuading my "papa" to buy me these & that ..... but he said Public mutual took the budget away :~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just received the "childish, irritating & funny" email reply from my "papa" a moment ago ........ lols............... i'm waiting the giftsss from "mr. Santa & his deers" ............

wElL ~~~ i'm going to start my "de-yeast" FACIAL care, "re-rejuvenating" HAND care & body Care now ~~~~~!!!!!!!! ciaoZZzzz


ehem ......


(last update: 2.50pm)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews