Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Friday, December 10, 2010

SpotCheck !!

yesterday my papa went into the lab .. finally ....

my "sister" said he came to spotcheck us.. lolsssss ..........................

but that time I was hell tension !!! in the morning, the lab was crowded ... no place to do ... that's fine .. we have to tolerate  ~ but then in the afternoon, bad news came.. ughhhhhhhhhh one of the labs is going to CLOSE for WHOLE week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wuarrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why all these weird things happened in my uni ???  it's really ridiculous...

I couldn't think of anything.. we can't do anything too... in the end my pa keeps kacau .... finally said that u can go back & sleep since u tension ..... but i don't want ...... I want my work DONE !!!!!!!! arghh ........... i was very irritated... & he tambah2 the irritation ....  i want to punch him .....then I merajuk ...although his suppliers were there .... lolss ..... dying .....I think i did not behave well as "a good child" ... but merajuk as a anak manja .... but i think he won't rotan me guaa ..... ( adik, pls pujuk2 him today before I come .. muahahaha.. actually i byk sayang papa1 ...   )

he'd "inherits"  his 'no life, tension, susah, rajin etc...'  to me ........ I don't want aaaaaahhhh ~~~~~~~~ I tak rajin ...... i am lazyworm !!!~~~ huhuuh


Back at night, I can't differentiate hungry & full and breakfast, lunch & dinner ... had the "breakfast" at "PM" time... I did not know do I hungry or full .. today gonna be another day like this ...

This is life ......uggghhhhhhhh ....

my leg cramped ...... can't sleep well ...... these are symptoms of "thesis superdisease" .. The medicine ?    < Consult ur "Dr." >............ muaaaaaaaaarggggghhhh

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews