Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Friday, December 10, 2010

I tau.... I "lawa"..... lol

Today supposed very down... Since my buns failed... But my boss very good mood & my "adik" did not irritate me.. They entertained n
manje me very well... Lolssssss..

my "adik" said everybody tersenyum-senyum today... hehe .. I can observed too .. I think everybody enjoyed this sem the most ...

& i keep remind my papa that today i ..i tau i "lawa" la ni .... hahahahah ... I will "berusaha" for next sem ... lols ......

went to meeting again ... TENSION !!! i DON'T LIKE it ............. my boss again kept irritated me .... pls keep low profile !  lols ...... luckily my 'kakak' protected me.. wuaahahah ...

another "boss" in the lab has gave us big help too.. thank god.. atleast ... work can proceed !! ughh ..

life up, life down ....

Can't wait for tomorrow ~ can't wait for NEXT wEEk !!! muaaaaahahahaaaaa ....

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews