Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Thursday, December 30, 2010

31 DEc 2010 - & this is the end of the year 2010

Our PM declared that on this day, we have the public holiday ~~ Due to this ....
so the year shall ended by this .. today is the last day of everybody ....  *screeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm*


Should be a good news ... but for some, it does not, because they cannot go to the lab.

I wish , I could done "my mission" successfully today !

argghhhh ......................................................................

again, I am homesick . Although friday is a free day for me, but official public holiday gives me courage to escape from the work ......

So I should request a return ticket as the New Year gift from my boss to let me go back ........ sob sob sob

arggghh ....................

my 1st wish for 2011, I need to slim down for 10kg from current weight  !!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews