Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The pasar malam "mission"

it was so amazing that I went to the pasar malam from the 1st stall until the last & returned to the 1st stall !!! huaaarrrghhhh .............................................................

I said "a trip" to pasar malam ... ya ... I never go to pasar malam , the biggest in town, with these much people...  yet to go to pasar still not the main objective ...

it was killing my legs and my waist....
after a "disaster"
 Drinks for Jan babies

the intention to went there actually is not to shop , not to eat , or to buy ... well ... they were not my aims but were my coursemates' .. yeahh.. i "window shopping" at pasar malam !!!



lolssssssssss

But still fine, as i ate alot.. i need to walk to burn all the fats ...

photos tell everything..













 the big free drink



 huhuu  ~ so sweet .. the foodscientists family


And today we went to survey the menu and prices for reunion dinner... looking forward to it ....

too many dinners & lunchesssSss to attend  from this week ~~ huhuuu ....... Can't wait !! ang pau & BIG ang pauSSssssss

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews